Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Great Blog- Prestwick Cafe!

I'm in the car on my way to Tennessee. The first amazing thing I love about computers is that I can check to make sure I spelled Tennessee correctly, which I did! Horray for me!! (I've always excelled in spelling but it never hurts when you feel a bit uneasy about your spelling to hit the 'spellcheck' button- just to be on the safe side. The second amazing and incredible aspect (I truly LOVE this part) is that I can access the internet while my husband drives the car!! I love leisurely reading or blogging in the backseat while he does the driving. Now, of course, I did offer to drive but he wants to do it...so I'm happy to be in the back reporting the following to you all...

I've just found a very resourceful blog called the Prestwick Cafe. Full of interesting and helpful topics, links to other helpful blogs, I wanted to mention it because as an educator and new to the blogging world- I want to bring to 'LivingLearners' readers the most useful sites and blogs so that my readers don't have to spend time looking for those resources themselves. I you will enjoy it. Here is the link... http://prestwickhouse.blogspot.com/
Tell me what you think by leaving a comment!! Thanks!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

NAP book: Ready, Set, SCIENCE

THIS QUIZ is sooo much FUN!!


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's First Travelogue's other 4,891,903 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Monday, December 14, 2009 at 12:57AM GMT. (TravelPod is a TripAdvisor Media Network member)